Saturday, December 15, 2007

Name change.

I changed the name to "Brian in Jeollanam-do." If I am on your blogroll, could you please update accordingly? Thanks.

I'm using the handle "Smee" less and less---especially after Galbijim faltering and after getting an involuntary "vacation" from Dave's ESL Cafe for dodging the swear filter---so it'd probably just confuse people. Plus, it sounds stupid to say "I'm Smee."


It is become a little bit changed.

Dodging the swear filter is a particularly heinous act, and I am truly sorry for the damage I've caused to the foreign community. Oh, by the way, if you'd like to read the Dave's forum posts by Christopher Paul Neil, the target of a three-year Interpol investigation and currently facing 20 years in a Thai prison for molesting boys, please go here. Again, I'd like to apologize to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment